A jungle environment built using the Unreal Development Kit.
I'm Francesco Camarlinghi, a freelance 3D Artist.
On this website you can see a selection of my works, mainly pertaining modeling and texturing targeted towards environment art and level design.
- Strong knowledge of 3D modeling techniques.
- Ability to design textures from scratch or based on photo references.
- Strong understanding of light, architecture and scene composition.
- Self motivated, able to work in team or solo and meet deadlines.
Tools of choice
- Modeling: 3D Studio Max, ZBrush.
- Game engines: Unreal Engine 2 / 3.
- Rendering: Mental Ray.
- Texturing: Adobe Photoshop.
- Programming: C#, UnrealScript, basic ActionScript experience.
- Other: Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere.
A cloister entirely modeled in 3D Studio Max and rendered in Mental Ray.
WAR-Araja][ is an award-winner Warfare map for Unreal Tournament 3.